Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nomo's Sushi Hits The Spot

First off, I just posted some revised want lists in my sidebar.  Check them out an let me know if you have anything for me.

I try to post every trade I make, big or small.  Every now and then I forget, or life gets too busy to do so in timely manner.  If I have traded with you and not posted it, I am sorry.

Well, it has been about a week since Mike over at Nomo's Sushi Platter and I completed this trade, and albeit a small one, I wanted to let everyone know that you need to trade with this guy!  Great communication and fast, fast, fast!  I sent him a Beltre from my prior post Do You Know Who These People are? and he hooked me up with Adam (not Pac Man) Jones and a few other tasty treats!


And in other news Matt over at Lifetime Topps Project had a great trade too.  Matt sent me Gypsy Queen mini's of Brooks Robinson, Jim Palmer, Frank Robinson, a Red Back mini of Matusz, and a HR Heroes mini of Thome, all for just a handfull of Kimball Champions.  Couple that with a Howard from Ebay, and A Matusz and a Black Arieta from packs, and I am on m y way to some of my GQ mini team sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment