Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whatcha Got For Me?

Hi everybody.  Two things.  First of all  tonight's win makes four in a row for my O's, that is a winning streak!  Streaks build confidence, and confidence leads to contention.  I know that they may not contend for the AL East this season, but good young pitching, competent managing, and a confident hitting has me optimistic!

The second thing is that I just uploaded a current list of some of the stars that I need for my team sets, you can find that list HERE in my Google Documents.

The list contains the following players:
Steve Carlton
Ryan Howard
Nick Markakis
Eddie Murray
Jim Palmer
Cal Ripken
Brian Roberts
Brooks Robinson
Frank Robinson
Jimmy Rollins
Mike Schmidt
Miguel Tejada
Chase Utley

If you have anything from my list let me know and we can try to work out a trade.  If you and I are already working on a trade we can make it bigger badder better!

No comments:

Post a Comment