Saturday, April 30, 2011

Do you know who these people are?

Life takes too much time away from collecting1  I am back after a 3 week disappearing act.

A few nights ago, I was going through some cards and pulled out a bunch of cards of players that I either don't know or don't care about.  Most of them are scrubs to me, but to you they may be a card you might want.  If so let me know and we can work out an easy trade.

If you like anything here, just leave a comment and we can get a trade done.
\

10 comments:

  1. I'll find something for the Kevin Mench. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you've got three Twins cards there; I'm sure I can whip up something in trade. I'll email you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just knew you would want the Kaz cards Benny. I put the Twins cards and the Mench aside. You guys know what I like, but if not, I can remind you. Shoot me an email and we can take care of the trades dgreen1899@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the Kaz Ishii and Hong-Chih Kuo cards. I'll have to email you and see if I have something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Night Owl can't find anything for the Kuo, put me down for trying to find something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if it would interest you, but I do have this Tashard Choice auto from his college days.

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SZDFeHtVbfg/TNeY6XR5U2I/AAAAAAAAAqw/RvUgsve4E6c/s1600/Tashard+Choice+Card+Auto.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in the Kaz Ishii and the Adrian Beltre. I have a couple cards that you may want. Please email me: MichaelSpiegel83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sent you an email Saturday morning -- did you get it?

    ReplyDelete