Sunday, February 14, 2010

I am far better that the Washington Wizards GM

I am far better that the Washington Bullets Wizards GM.  Oh, it's true, Its damn true!  I know this for two reasons.  First, I never acquired Gilbert Arenas or any of his guns in my collection...the Bullets Wizards did.  And Second, I do not make pointless trades

I do however make awesome trades (or at least try to)!  I am currently working on trades with Beardy of mojo & beardy's fantastic card blog, playattheplatedude, dayf, Nacho Grande, Mr Weeks, and drewsbbcards (pending).

I love to trade.  If you think you might be interested in trading with me, email me (my address is in my profile), or post a comment.  I have huge want lists that I can send you (eventually I will attach them to my blog), or...the best way to my heart is Orioles, Phillies, Ravens, or Cowboys G/U's or autos.

Now....back to being better that the Bullets Wizards GM...

No comments:

Post a Comment