Friday, January 15, 2010

Gargantuan Mail Day!!!

So my dad goes in for his second knee replacement surgery in the last 7 months (different legs) on January 13th, I talk to him that morning before his surgery and he tells me that he sent me a small package with  few cards the day before.  That's cool.  My dad lives in a different part of the country and scores a lot of O's and Ravens that I can't get my hands on or won't pay the home town prices for.

Well, the package was waiting for me yesterday when I got home from work...all I can say is that My father has truly outdone himself this time.  Not only did it have two 400 count boxes filled with Orioles, Ravens and Cowboys...but it also had a metric ton of relic and autos!!!  This, and the next 5 posts will contain scans of what really was an epic "Mail Day!"



No comments:

Post a Comment