Sunday, September 25, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

Congratulations to Play At The Plate for guessing Bill Bates.  Bates was indeed my favorite player growing up, and is still one of my all time favorites.

Now, for those who guessed incorrectly, thanks for entering.  I wanted to reward one of you with a prize as well, so, I went to random.org, and did three shuffles, and winner #2 is....


Here is shuffle 1:






Here is shuffle 2:





...and here is your winner:



- Potch!!!  Thanks to everyone for entering,

I will be in contact with the winners.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! I picked Bill Bates because he was one of my favorites too! He was a beast on special teams and fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun contest. I just sent you an e-mail. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got the cards! Thanks for the great Rangers.

    ReplyDelete