Sunday, March 22, 2009

In Love With Blasters

Ok, so I have heard a lot of people complaining about the 2009 Topps retail gimmick with Walmart and Target. Personally, I think it is sort of cool. I am a set builder, so it does make me have to mnake some descisions though. I cannot afford to make 3 of the same set. Here is what I have come up with. I will make My team sets (Orioles and Phillies) in all three (Walmart black, Target throwback, and Topps base). I will make the set from The regular Topps Base, and the Target throwback version.

I have bought blaster boxes from Toys R Us and Kmart too...Thankfully, they are regular old Topps cards.

The absolute best part of the blaster boxes is the patch card included in each one. I still have not got a Ripken, and until I do, this is my favorite so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment