Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Wicked Trade!

I recently sent The Wicked Ortega some cards and told him just put together a few O's or Phillies, and get me back whenever.  He did not disappoint!  He sent me some Phils nd O's, most of which I needed for team sets.  He also sent me these two cards

Thank you very much!  It looks like we may be on our way to starting another trade as you are reading this.  Maybe Mr. Ortega will be the one to put a Tony Gwynn G/U with a piece of  a brown jersey in my hands.

Also a few posts ago I showed the cards that Pops sent me.  Well I left out two.  I want to give the credit to him, so here they are:
A 2003 uncirculated Don Larson auto...As an ORIOLE!!! And a 2007 SP Legendary Cuts Lasting Legends 2-color Brooksy 17/43.  On the back of the card, UD describes it as a "Game-Used Jersey Patch Card,"  Is it a jersey or a patch????  Feels like a jersey to me.  No matter, I love me some Brooksy!

No comments:

Post a Comment