Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Am Back In The Starting Rotation

Hey there sportsfans, It seems like every time I post something new on my blog, I am giving excuses on why it has been so long since my last.  Well...new day job, old night job, T-ball, a 5 year old, and actually going to MLB games have consumed my time.  Add in trying to catch up on all of the shows on my dvr, and time has been slim.

Well I am here to say that I am putting myself back in the starting rotation, meaning you should be seeing me about once every five days.

On the trade front things are a bit quiet.  I have a few trades that have been on the table for a while that I will get up and going again in the next week.  I got some cards in the mail from The Real DFG mostly base O's to try to help me fill in my team sets (all of my want lists are here).  I  need to get to the post office to get his cards out to him and I owe Captain Canuk some cards to for helping me find another blogger.

I do have a lot on my mind, so I will make the time will.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you could use them, DG. I just wish I had a better selection to send to you. I guess that's what I get for not collecting baseball for 16 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your chaos has lightened up a bit and you can find some time back in Blogoland.

    ReplyDelete