Saturday, February 27, 2010

Joe Collector Box Break

I am running a bit behind on my blogging, so I will attempt to catch up in the next week or so.  I wanted to show off a very successful February Box Break care of I Am Joe Collector The break was for Topps Unique and Topps Heritage ( I have the Orioles in the break).  Last month it was T206 and I got lucky with a Koji Uehara Auto!  I got a ton of O's this month too!
I got the cards pictured above and a handful more from Topps Unique.  Now I only need #175 Nolan Reimold and #182 Koji Uehara to complete my Topps Unique team set.  I am unsure if I will try to make the red parallel team set yet.



These are a few of the Topps Heritage I got in the break.  I got every Heritage high # Oriole in the set in the break!  Now all I need to fill the entire Heritage team set is #448 and #455.  And if all of that was not enough...jackpot!
 e
An original. A Riemold and Uehara in the Chrome...and a Sizemore/Hamilton/MARKAKIS Triple from Unique!

Needless to say, I am happy with the break results.  If you have any of the cards I still need for these two team sets, let me know and I will be happy to make a trade!





No comments:

Post a Comment