Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Countdown To Chantilly Begins

On Saturday March 19th, I will be attending my next cards show (and possibly my last for quite a while) IN Chantilly Virginia at the Dulles Expo Center http://www.csashows.com/

This a CSA show, and although I have not actually been to a CSA show, I see the ads for them all of the time, and I have only heard good things about them.  Although I do not expect it to compare to the National convention (returning to Baltimore in 2012 http://www.nsccshow.com/), it is a 250 table event!

This will be a different experience for me, I am going with two buddies to this one, whereas I usually go alone.  What makes things even more interesting is that we all three have different collecting styles.  Don is going for the autographs (there will be at least 24 signers there), Brandon is a big ticket prospector, and I am...well, I, uh...just try to buy everything that I like!

Anyhow that is now just 13 days away!  I invite anyone out there in the blogasphere to come to the show, and if you do, let me know because I would love to meet some of you!

1 comment:

  1. I make it to this show most times they have one. I'd be interested in meeting up with you but I'm not sure if I'm going on Friday, Saturday or Sunday yet.

    ReplyDelete