Sunday, January 30, 2011

Part 1 Of 2 Complete in the Quest for 24 Derrick Mason Patches part 1

Well, I did it...kind of.  I reached a total of 24 Derrick Mason patches.  That is part 1 of my quest.  Part 2 is to have 24 unique patches,  I am close but not quite there yet.  So to spare you a ridiculously long post, I will show apll of them to you in a series of posts, this being the first.  Feast your eyes...
Patch 1 a 2005 Playoff Prestige Gridiron Heritage card, featuring Derrick as a Tennessee Titan. 

Patch 2 is also a 2005 Playoff Prestige Gridiron Heritage card, featuring Derrick as a Tennessee Titan.  This patch is distinctly different in color than the other.

Patch 3 is a 2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Standing Ovation patch serial #'d 11/25

Patch 4 is a 2001 Prism Atomic patch from Derricks Tennessee days.


Patches 5, 6, and 7 are all 2009 Donruss Classics Monday Night Heroes.  They are serial numbered 18, 20, and 14/50 respectively.  I officially own 6% of the total print run of this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment