The evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against them, including, but not limmited to:
- 17 runs surrendered through 8 innings in New York tonight.
- Horrible ownership.
- A GM who just can't seem to get a winner on the field despite his past success elsewhere.
- What seems like 150 years since having a winning record
- Never having a team ERA under 96.23
- Beating the Blue Jays only twice in Toronto in their last 75 games there.
- Dating ugly women.
- Playing a quality of baseball that closely resembles what your body produces after eating undercooked chicken.
- Watching the Jersey Shore (and secretly wanting to kiss Snooki).
- HAVING THE WORST 3RD BASEMAN BASEBALL HAS EVER SEEN!!!!! (Reynolds)
In a fictitious statement from the recently traded Koji Uehara, he might as well have stated, "Ninjen, karera wa hontoni suu!" When translated to English (using Google Translator) means, "Man, they really suck!"
Orioles legends like Robinson, Robinson, Ripken, Murray, Palmer, Sam Horn, Dempsey, and Floyd Rayford all agree that they would now like to be associated with the Asheville Tourists until such time as the Orioles decide to make things right. This could clearly take a long time as the sentence they are sure to receive for murdering the baseball season, will likely be a long one
No trial needed if you ask me...GUILTY!!!!
I will never stop rooting for them.....I guess I get the punishment for it that I deserve....Thank goodness football is almost here!